Our client is working in partnership with a truly exciting and innovative technology organisation which is worth over one bilion dollars. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, self motivated and proven DevSecOps Engineer.
A day in the life…
Your central responsibility as the DevSecOps Engineer is to partner with engineering team members across the organization, to define and incrementally improve a clearly defined set of objectives and key results
- Security administration including network and cloud
- Implementing security mechanisms and controls within a cloud environment
- Strong knowledge of internet architectures; web, application and database components such as IIS, memcahe, MySQL, SQL Server
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP network protocols and experience with firewalls, NAT, packet analysis and tools managing server
- Create, maintain and manage AWS/Azure/GCP cloud-based infrastructure
- Infrastructure as code (AWS/Azure DevOps) – Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation etc
- Design, build and implement CI/CD (automation and monitoring) pipelines e.g. Ansible, Jenkins, Github, SpaceLift, Teamcity, Bamboo
- Databases: Kafka, MongoDB, MYSQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Containers and orchestration experience e.g. Kubernetes and Docker
- Programming/scripting languages, e.g. Python, Java, Spring, Bash, PowerShell, Ruby
- Operating systems e.g. Linux, Unix, Windows
What’s in it for you?
- Remote and flexible working
- Clear progression and development
- Excellent pension
- Mobile phone contribution
- And much more! Enquire to find out more!