Our clinet is a leading Media data analytic and brand consulting group, looking to hire a ServiceNow Technical Architect to join their office in Orange County, CA.
You will be responsible for developing and troubleshooting in line with ServiceNow best practice as well as day-to-day operational troubleshooting and platform operations.
You will be expert for the platform development for any technical solution adheres to relevant standards and best practice, is aligned to our data strategy, resilient where possible and that the security of any interfaces meet security requirements. You will also be responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting across the platform including integrations.
Our clients platform supports a userbase of over 30k users globally; spanning ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, HR SD & Custom Application modules.
Other responsibilities include:
- Expertise in ServiceNow development, implementation, and integration
- Expertise in ServiceNow Portal ESC Development & Data Structur
- Knowledge of DevOps processes, SDLC and supporting toolsets including use of ServiceNow DevOps
- Extensive ServiceNow implementation experience
- Highly proficient with Angular, Typescript
- Proficiency with integration web technologies (e.g., XML, SAML, JSON, SOAP, AJAX, Jelly, or PERL scripting.
- Hand-coding of DHTML/XHTML and CSS.
- Understanding of operations processes and system administration
- Understanding of network protocols and client-server communication
- Proficiency with configuration management tools
- Strong understanding of ITSM processes along with ITIL
- Proficiency with DevOps toolsets such as Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker
The Successful Applicant
As an experienced & proven ServiceNow Developer to take a leading role in our clients ServiceNow team it is essential that you a good technical understanding of the following to help you in this role. You will be asked to provide working examples and practices if proceeding to interview stages.
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of integration solutions in areas for CSM, ITSM, ITOM, ITAM etc.
- Identity Management service (SSO/LDAP)
- MID Server Set Up, connectivity check, ECC queue logs troubleshooting, MID selection algorithm.
- Service Mapping & Discovery integration (CMDB)
- Excellent Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
- Event Management integration
- Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS)
- Object oriented programming languages
- Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise software system
- ServiceNow to ServiceNow or similar ebonding
- Excellent knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies.
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud discovery – Including VM, Cloud Resource, IP address discovery
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud discovery- Including VM, Cloud Resource, IP address discovery
- Experience in Cloud API to get resources from Azure and AWS
- The person should have a clear concept of data flow between ServiceNow and MID instance and cloud resources